#17564 por breckjensen
Mié, 20 Sep 2017, 08:40
Hi there,

My family owns a small internet cafe business in New Zealand, thanks to the surge in mass online competitive gaming we are expanding and creating new computers.

We have a mixture of 25 computers with the following specs:
(G3258/8GB/256GB SSD) (i7 2600/8GB/256 SSD) (i3 4150/8GB/256 SSD) with Fiber Internet (75+Mbps down), Windows 7 Professional.

The most popular games we have are: Dota 2, CSgo, League of Legends, Overwatch, World of Warcraft etc.

We have a billing system but maintaining the computer seems to be a problem. Because the shop does not employ a centralized system coupled with simple guest access we are running into the following problems which I am looking to remedy.
1. Hard drives are being fulled with unnecessary downloads.
2. Updates have to be made manually to each computer.
3. Each computer has different games and applications installed.
4. Unlimited access.
5. Customers leave their email or gaming accounts logged in with several programs running in the background.
Please Help !
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
#17565 por CoNgO
Mié, 20 Sep 2017, 14:14
Hi breckjensen,

I´ve seen the website https://www.bleepingcomputer.com and is so advanced I don´t know how you cannot resolve the questions right there anyway do you know how Amazon Web Services or Azure works?

You can run Windows Server on your computer or Linux software system to configurate access or denegate it but if you don`t know to do this the best thing can be uses an external server - AWS or AZURE - but you know the privacy is not garanteed.

Welcome ;)